How to Lose Thigh Fat
Even though some people believe that thigh fat is an integral part of beauty, most men and women can’t wait to get rid of it. One of the best ways to fight fat all over your body is to reduce the calorie intake. However, exercises are also the key to learning how to lose thigh fat.
Learn How to Lose Thigh Fat with 6 Simple Exercises
If you are on your way to get rid of the unwanted extra fat in your thigh area, but never tried exercising before, you need to start with a brisk walk every day. A 15-minute daily walk is a great first step toward working on your beautiful thighs. Add 5 minutes to your walk every day and once you reach 30 minutes, you’ll be ready to add a few exercises to your workout routine.
There are many different types of squats out there, but if your target is inner thighs, then your best bet is to do them with a ball. An exercise ball should be an integral part of your workout arsenal since there are many useful exercises you can do with its help
- Stand against the wall with your feet apart at shoulder width.
- Squeeze the exercise ball between the fall and your lower back.
- Bend your knees and squat down about 10 inches while your shoulders and hips are squared.
- Count to 5 and get back up.
- You can start with 4 repetitions and go up to 12.
- Take a 30-second break and do another set. 
Two sets a day coupled with the other exercises will help you get rid of the thigh fat as fast as possible.
This is another type of squats that will help you learn how to lose thigh fat fast. It’s a good choice for newbies. Its main advantage is that the equipment you need for the exercise is present in any home or office.
- Stand with your back to the chair.
- Place the feet at the shoulder width.
- Stretch your hands upward.
- Start lowering your buttocks as if you are about to sit down on the chair.
- Stop right before you reach the seat and push yourself back up.
- Make sure your abs are drawn in and the weight is centered on your heels.
- Start with 4 reps and work them up to 12. Take 30-second breaks between the sets.
While exercising is a great way to build muscles, it can help you get rid of thigh fat by improving your metabolism as well. Low lunges are perfect for toning your inner thigh muscles and burning the extra calories.
- Put your feet together and keep the arms at your sides.
- Step as far forward as possible with your right foot.
- Lower yourself into a lunging position.
- Your hands must be placed on the floor to the left of your right foot.
- Press your right knee to your right shoulder and hold for 8 seconds.
- Release and get up.
- Do the same exercise with your left foot.
- Repeat 3 times for each thigh.
Learning how to lose thigh fat with lunges is easy since you can feel your muscles working. The more you do this exercise, the more calories you burn.
These lunges are knee-friendly and target most of your lower body muscles while burning the fat off your thighs. You can get the best results by holding dumbbells in your hands. However, if you are just starting out, you can do the lunges without the extra weights. When learning how to lose thigh fat, it’s important to get the exercises to become a routine. Once you get that done, you can add variations.
- Stand with your feet together and your arms down.
- Step as far as possible with your right foot to the side.
- Lunge toward the floor.
- The right knee shouldn’t pass your toes.
- The left foot should be held as straight as possible.
- Stand up and do the same with the left foot.
- Repeat 8 times for each foot.
Over the Chair Kicks
This is another exercise that requires just one chair and nothing else. Knowing how to lose thigh fat without any equipment will help you on your way to getting a beautiful and toned body.
- Stand behind the back of the chair with your fists placed under your chin.
- The rest of your body should be relaxed.
- Raise your left foot and draw an arc over the chair.
- Do the same with the right foot.
- Do 8 reps for each foot.
If you want to learn how to lose thigh fat, you should never forget about the cardio. Daily 30 minute walks can be a great addition to your workout, but with time you’ll need something more significant to get rid of the fat in the thigh area. The best cardio workouts for thighs are:
- Running – If you manage to run at least 20 minutes a day, you can get wonderful results. You can lose from 300 to 600 calories depending on your initial weight. Try to add 5 minutes to your running time every month.
- Climbing stairs – If you live in an apartment building, forget about the elevator. Always climb the stairs on your own. Take advantage of the stair climbers in your gym. If you work out for 30 minutes, you can burn 150 – 300 calories.
- Cycling – This is a great activity that, if done on a regular basis, can help you get rid of thigh fat faster than any other workout. This exercise tones the adductor muscles located in your inner thighs. You can burn 300 – 900 calories in 30 minutes depending on your weight and the intensity of cycling. 
Once you factor the above exercises into your workout routine, you’ll learn how to lose thigh fat in no time. However, none of the above tips will help you get rid of fat if you don’t work on your diet. Remember, you can only lose fat on your thighs or anywhere else on your body if you burn more calories than you eat. 
References: http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/thighs/exercises/top-thigh-exercises/  http://www.popsugar.com/fitness/How-Do-Side-Lunge-1043784  http://healthyliving.azcentral.com/cardio-exercise-thighs-8402.html  http://www.livestrong.com/article/515317-do-lunges-squats-make-your-thighs-smaller/